Click here to sign up or get more information!
Could the ROOT of your mysterious health symptoms be food sensitivities? Hauser Health is offering an easy test to find out. Using state-of-the-art testing, we can determine your level of antibodies to the most commonly encountered types of foods, vegetables, spices, molds, and inhalents.
Armed with information provided by these tests, Hauser Health can design a specific treatment program to reduce or eliminate exposure to allergy-causing substances that trigger reactions.
If you experience some of the following reactions you may benefit from allergy testing:
- GI – vomiting, diarrhea, bloating or flatulence, abdominal pain and colic, loss of appetite, constipation, malabsorption, gastritis or ulcer, ulcerative colitis, IBS, Celiac, weight gain
- Musculoskeletal – joint pain, low back pain, bursitis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Neurological – ADD/ADHD, headache, fatigue, insomnia, irritability, depression, anxiety, seizures, migraines
- Immune – eczema, itchy rash, hives, canker soars, chronic acne, chronic infections
- Other Issues – fainting, hypoglycemia, anemia, sinusitis, irregular heartbeat
[alert type=”information” title=”Does a food elimination diet sound like torture?” grey_skin=1] Have you been told to do a food elimination diet? This is an easier way to target food issues. Once you know the food offenders, you can eliminate those. [/alert]
- Come to Hauser Health on an Office Test Day to have your blood drawn (or have our phlebotomist come to your house for an additional charge). Our testing company will bill your insurance directly and most people pay less than $200 for the food sensitivity test.
- Get your results at a 30 minute follow up appoinment with Dr. Hauser. He will work with you to create a treatment plan based on results (can be in office or on phone) for $165.
- Click here to sign up or get more information!